Side A (left)
- Replica of the TS10 audio circuit that includes the three transistor buffer circuit.
- RC4558 operational amplifier
- External two-position bass toggle switch for extended low-frequency response
- Original Toshiba 1s1588 silicon diodes as in the original TS10 JP
Side B (Right)
- Replica of the Klon CENTAUR circuit.
Two-position external clipping switch to choose between a pair of germanium
- or a pair of Schottky clipping diodes.
- The germanium diodes we use are Russian original NOS D9B