- HOT OFFERS
- DJ Gear
- PIANO & KEYS
12-inputs, 10-channel, rack-mountable mixer.
MC-R12FXP stands out for its very compact size, suitable for mounting in a standard 19" rack, using the optional adapters, the complete endowment of signal sends and returns and the practical configuration of the controls, that result in a simple and immediate utilization. Fitted with a dual Montarbo® stereo effects processor, based on a powerful, latest generation, 56 bit DSP, that provide 2 x 205 high quality programs, with an uncompromized sound quality (thanks to the dual 24 bit conversion) mated with unusual ease of use. The switch-mode power supply results in a minimal weight, and the very high efficiency minimizes the emission of heat, thus increasing the system's reliability and prolonging it's working life.
- 12 inputs / 10 channels (8 mono, 2 stereo)
- The mono channels are fitted with both balanced microphone (XLR, with phantom power) and line (jack) inputs, with adjustable gain, insert, channel direct out, high-pass filter, 3-band equalizer with a semi-parametric MF control, 4 aux sends (two of which may be switched pre-post fade), pan, mute and pfl switches, peak level indicator and 60mm volume fader.
- The stereo channels are fitted with one balanced microphone (XLR) and two line (jack) inputs, with adjustable gain, 3-band equalizer, 4 aux sends (two of which may be switched pre-post fade), balance, mute and pfl switches, peak level indicator and 60mm volume fader.
- The dual stereo multieffects processor (based on a 56-bit internal DSP and 24-bit Δ-Σ conversion) provides high performance digital audio processing combined with extremely easy operation. Each one of the two effects processors offers 205 high quality programs all carefully tailored to today's music requirements: Early, Stereo Gen, Ping Pong, Halo, Delay, Detune, Flanger, Chorus, Ambience, Chamber, Room, Hall, Cathedral, Plate, Plate Dly, Big Space, EcoRev, Concert, Live, Gate Inside a Box , Living Room, Ptc Rev, Pitch, Distance, a group of effects for specific instruments Vox - Flute - Trumpet - Sax - Brass - Keybrd - Piano - Gtr - Drum - Toms - Cymb - Hihat - Kick - Snare - Tom and the 'classic' Montarbo effects Echo, Echo+Reverb, Voice Reverb, Halo+Reverb).
- The L/R master outputs are fitted with level indicators.
- The AUX outputs are fitted with a 3-band equalizer, the EFFECT send may be used as monitor sends or for external effects.
- The effect returns may be routed independently to the master and monitor outputs.
- A really useful feature will be the possibility of plugging-in an analog recorder or of using the practical USB connection to connect a personal computer, used as a digital recorder/player, and of monitoring the master output or the PFL via the headphone output with adjustable volume.