- DJ Gear
- PIANO & KEYS
Active Bi-amplified Stage Monitor.
Designed to meet the most demanding requirements in professional applications, the high-performance self-powered, biamplified, low profile stage monitor M22A provides high sound pressure level with maximum definition and absolutely flat frequency and phase response. The sound pressure M22A is able to produce, as well as its sonic accuracy, is absolutely unusual in conventional stage monitors of its size.
- High sound pressure level with maximum definition, absolutely flat frequency and phase responses.
- Low susceptibility to feedback. Excellent intelligibility, no distortion or coloration.
- The dual angle cabinet's profile allows for maximum setup flexibility and helps in optimizing listening, from short or long distances.
- 2 class AB MosFet power amplifiers deliver a total output power of 300 W (LF 200 W, HF 100 W).
- 2 independent dedicated dynamic processors.
- Active cross-over filter (24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley, 1200 Hz).
- 127 dB max SPL.
- 10" high-efficiency woofer with neodymium magnet and 2.5" voice coil.
- 1" compression driver with 2" voice coil.
- 90° x 70° constant directivity horn (Montarbo design). It may be rotated 90 degrees for reducing the horizontal coverage and limiting feedback in nearby microphones.
- Strong and sturdy cabinet made from high grade phenyl-glued multiply birch and finished with highly resistant antiscratch polyurethane black paint.
- Low turbulence tuning ports.
- Ergonomically designed handle, balanced to the box's centre of gravity, make transport easier.
- Controls and connections are conveniently placed on one side of the cabinet for increased ease of use.
|Frequency response||45 Hz ÷ 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W,1m)||100,5 dB|
|Max SPL||127 dB|
|Components (custom)||10" neodymium magnet woofer?(2,5" voice coil); ?1" compression driver with polyimide?diaphragm (2" voice coil); ?rotatable constant directivity horn ?(H 90°x V 70°)|
|Electronic cross-over||1500Hz / 24dB Oct. (Linkwitz-Riley)|
|Construction||Multiply birch; polyurethane paint; powder coated steel protection grille; carrying handle;|
|Amplifier||2 MosFet, class AB, amps controlled by 2 independent active, dynamic processors|
|Max. output power||200 + 100 W (8 ohms / 0,1% THD) Bass: 200 W Mid/High: 100 W|
|Connections||1 balanced Neutrik Combo® input 1 balanced XLR output (link)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||49.4 x 27 x 42.9 cm|