This subwoofer supplies the extended low frequency response required for dance music, bass instruments and kick drums.
The built-in class D power module used is a discrete component design to deliver the best possible performances even when pushed to the limit. With craftsman finishing on all the joints, finely tuned and ported this active subwoofer is an impressive performer offering a quality
bass-end response. Flexible input signal processing and
connectivity allow configuration of the
systems consisting of a single MAS400
with two full-range loudspeakers,
or larger systems employing multiple subwoofers.
The signal processing includes a stereo electronic crossover with XLR line-level outputs for connection to any powered two-way mid-high loudspeaker.
A dedicated limiter circuit ensures accurate protection for the best reliability even in the worst situations.
The system features a built-in additional variable frequency knob, low cut selector and Phase switch for a perfect sound alignment between the subwoofer and the full-range satellites.
Power, Signal and clip LEDs allow perfect monitoring.
Thanks to its precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies, MAS400 is a perfect partner when used together with loudspeakers DUETTOs, specifically:
2x Duetto Light 8A
1x Duetto Light 10A
- - Active wooden subwoofer
- - lightweight plywood enclosure with excellent impact against scratches and abrasion resistance
- - 400W Class D amp with SMPS
- - 12” custom LF speaker with 75mm VC
- - active crossover and limiter
- - AUDIO I/O (Stereo IN, Stereo LINK, RCA)
- - CONTROLS X-Over frequency knob, LPF selector, Phase and Volume)