Compact Monitor with Big Sound
If you hold the projects you record on your desktop to a high standard, then you need accurate monitoring. Listen to M-Audio's BX6 D2 active monitor and you'll hear what your mixes really sound like - without compromising precious space! The BX6 Carbon pumps 130 watts of power through its 8" Kevlar woofer and 1.25" silk dome tweeter, so you know you're getting clean, clear sound and high performance. An enhanced tweeter waveguide and an Acoustic Space Control give you more accurate playback than ever. Upgrade your home studio with M-Audio's BX6 Carbon active monitor.
M-Audio BX8 Carbon Active Monitor at a Glance:
- Ultra-strong Kevlar woofer
- Bi-amplified monitors for more accurate listening
- Ideal for project studios
Ultra-strong Kevlar woofer
M-Audio's BX6 Carbon monitor features M-Audio's latest generation of woven kevlar woofers. Kevlar is more rigid and lighter than comparable paper cones could ever hope to be. That means tighter bass and more accurate mids for monitoring in your studio. The BX6 Carbon's Acoustic Space Control lets you tailor the low end response for your studio or listening space.
Bi-amplified monitors for more accurate listening
The M-Audio BX8 Carbon monitor sports 130 watts of power supplied by a redesigned M-Audio's amplifier. The new amp uses a Class A/B design for maximum efficiency while providing highly dynamic playback. You get 70 watts to the woofer and 60 watts to the tweeter. An enhanced tweeter waveguide gives the BX6 Carbon better imaging and a superior frequency response curve. This gives you more accurate playback for critical listening and mixing situations.
Ideal for project studios
If you work in a smaller studio space, you don't have much room for big monitors. The M-Audio BX6 Carbon monitor has a small footprint so it's easy to position it where you need it. But don't let its small size fool you - the BX6Carbon monitor makes sure you have plenty of low-end to mix with. Take it from the Sweetwater crew - M-Audio BX6 Carbon monitor will give you years of great performance.
M-Audio BX6 Carbon Active Monitor Features:
- Accurate monitoring in a compact size at a great price
- Kevlar woofers provide tight, punchy bass
- Class A/B amplifier is efficient yet highly dynamic
- Bi-amp design delivers 70W to the woofer and 60W to the tweeter
- Enhanced tweeter waveguide gives you more accurate stereo imaging
- Tweak the low-end of the BX6 Carbon with the Acoustic Space Control
- Rear ports for full bass response
- Magnetically shielded to resist electromagnetic interference