Earthshaking bass from the company that invented it.
The CVA-121 is a flagship 21" active subwoofer with tremendous power output and exceptional low-frequency response. The custom designed 21-inch driver uses the legendary Cerwin-Vega Stroker three spider technology for maximum cone excursion and voice-coil efficiency. The CVA-121 subwoofer features built-in amplification for a fully integrated solution with an authoritative 1200 watts of continuous output and 2400 watt peaks.
A unique and striking cast aluminum grille doubles as a heat-sink to minimize power compression and optimizing driver performance. The CVA-121 is constructed of hardwood with the option of a Coolex polyurethane paint or high-grade black carpet finish, in a compact enclosure design that has the footprint of a standard 18-inch subwoofer. This high-performance active sub features XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, Master/Slave output connectors for daisy-chaining multiple CVA subwoofer speakers using a single signal, and a versatile onboard parametric equalizer that allows for the adjustment of the gain, frequency, and Q for perfecting your bass performance. A top-mounted 35 mm pole socket accommodates a satellite speaker for full range performance, and removable casters add to the sub's portability.
- Custom 21" Cerwin-Vega woofer with stroker
- Built-in system amplification
- Master/slave output
- Onboard parametric equalizer
- Cast aluminum grille
- Hardwood enclosure with paint or carpet finish and Casters
- Top-mount 35 mm pole socket
- CVA-121 21" Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 135 Hz (±3 dB)
- Peak Power Handling: 2400W
- Program Power Handling: 1200W
- Frequency Range: 32 Hz - 135 Hz (-10 dB)
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Crossover: LPF 65 Hz - 130 Hz / HPF 25 Hz
- Driver: model, SW21C, size 21 "
- 21" Woofer with 4 " Voice Coil
- High Quality Carpet for Durability
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 31.75" x 23.5" x 23.5"
- Weight: 180 lb.