The DSP1124P locates feedback frequencies immediately and sets extremely narrow notch filters to "destroy" them, leaving the remainder of the signal virtually untouched or use it as a creative sound-shaping tool with 24 bands of fully parametric equalization.
- Automatically and "intelligently" searches out and destroys up to 12 frequencies per channel
- 24 fully programmable parametric filters that can be set manually or via MIDI
- Set-and-forget default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Two digital processing engines give you independent or coupled functions on left and right channels
- Internal 24-Bit processing with professional 46 kHz sampling rate