Compact audio production monitors that record as well as they sound
RPM3 monitors provide full-range frequency response to ensure audio reproduction that is pure, yet compact. The lightweight and portable design means the RPM3 system can be easily placed in a carrying case and taken on the road, allowing for reference monitoring anywhere.
Combining compact monitoring with a USB audio interface, RPM3 monitors enable you to simultaneously play audio from and record audio to a computer through the included USB cable. No special drivers are required. RPM3 monitors can easily record professional-quality audio directly from a mixer, keyboard, microphone preamplifier, guitar effects processor or other audio component. RPM3 monitors have also been magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors or magnetic media.
The RPM3 monitors provide a host of options to accommodate audio recording directly into a computer including a stereo ?" jack, a pair of balanced ¼" TRS inputs and stereo RCA inputs. Volume control, power-switch and ?" headphone jack are also located on the front panel for quick access and easy adjustment. If you need quality monitors and audio recording that won't dominate your desktop, grab a pair of RPM3 monitors and start recording.
- USB monitors and audio interface
- 2x2 USB audio interface allows simultaneous recording and monitoring of computer audio
- Magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors
- Record and monitor audio using either ?",¼" TRS or RCA stereo inputs
- Lightweight, portable size perfect for desks, project studios and mobile-recording rigs
- Volume control, power-switch and ?" headphone jack located on front panel for quick access
- Woofer: 3” lightweight, magnetically-shielded, polypropylene cone with rubber surround and high power handling voice coil. 4 Ohm impedance.
- Tweeter: 1” silk dome
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Bass Boost: 4.8dB at 100Hz
- Power: 10 W per channel RMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 88dB weighted
- Inputs: 1/4" TS, RCA, 1/8" Stereo, USB1.1
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms
- DAC/ADC: 16 bit delta sigma, 44.1kHz or 48kHz sampling rate
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6.0” x 5.0” x 7.5” / 15.3 cm x 12.7 cm x 19.0 cm
- Net Weight (total): 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg