Sample Simplicity with Pad Playability!
Simplicity is the key to the Akai Professional MPX8 SD sample pad controller. This versatile, compact sample player gives you eight great-feeling velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads you can use to trigger samples and sounds. An included drag-and-drop sample editor simplifies managing your sounds, and the MPX comes with a massive library of built-in sounds to get you started. Onboard options include tuning control and reverb, and with both MIDI and USB connectivity, it's easy to integrate your Akai MPX8 into the rest of your rig.
Akai Professional MPX8 SD Sample Pad Controller Features
- 8 x velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
- Add sound samples via standard SD card or use the extensive built-in library
- Can now use stereo samples with the free firmware v1.1.01 update
- Tune, add reverb, save sample sets for easy recall
- USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- Drag-and-drop sample editor for Mac and PC included
- Internal Sound Engine: Sample playback
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (Headphones)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- RAM: Up to 32GB SD
- Additional Media Storage: SD
- Effects Types: Reverb
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Power Supply: USB power supply included
- Depth: 4"
- Width: 11.6"
- Height: 1.3"
- Weight: 1 lb.