Powerful MIDI Foot Controller
The Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010 delivers a ton of flexibility in a road-tough package. Feel the emotive power of two expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range; ten banks of presets (each with ten fully user-editable presets); simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI program change commands and two MIDI controllers per preset; and more. Everything's right underfoot and can be effortlessly programmed while standing. Get the most out of your gear without tying up your hands or bogging your performance down - with the Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010.
Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010 at a Glance:
- Killer flexibility
- Easily programmed while standing
- High quality components and rugged construction
The Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010 gives you killer flexibility. In addition to the two onboard expression pedals, you get two relay-controlled programmable switch jacks that allow you to, for instance, select channels on a guitar amp.
Easily programmed while standing
You don't have to get down on the floor to program the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller! Everything's right at your toetips - right where it belongs!
High quality components and rugged construction
The BehringerMIDI Foot Controller FCB1010 is built tough with high-quality components to ensure long life. So go ahead and take the FCB1010 on tour - it can whatever punishment the road dishes out.
Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010 Features:
The Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller: killer flexibility in a road-tough package!
- Ultra-Flexible MIDI Foot Controller with 2 Expression Pedals and MIDI Merge Function
- Ten banks of presets, each with ten fully user-editable presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range
- Simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI controllers per preset
- MIDI note commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable and relay-controlled switch jacks, e.g. to select channels on any guitar amp
- No need to take a seat-everything can be easily programmed while standing
- Global setup allows for individual customization
- Backup function via MIDI SysEx
- MIDI merge function allows for soft through and merging of controller and input data
- Built-in power supply ensures trouble-free operation
- Open architecture for future downloadable software upgrades
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life