Easy Wireless Signal Receiver
When you need to send an audio signal but can't run a cable, Sweetwater engineers will recommend Denon's Solution Series DN-202 wireless transmitters and receivers. A complete system includes a DN-202WT transmitter and at least one DN-202WR receiver. This DR-202WR can receive wireless stereo audio from a DN-202WT transmitter up to 100' away. Balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" output connect to virtually any professional audio system. And with 25 channels available in the 2.4GHz range, you can comfortably run several discrete systems together.
Denon DN-202WR Wireless Audio Receiver Features:
- Part of a complete DN-202 wireless system
- Receives signal from a DN-202WT wireless transmitter (not included)
- Connect up to 10 DN-202WRs to a single DN-202WT
- Receives stereo signal up to 100' away
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs onboard
- Choose from 25 channels in the 2.4GHz range
- When you can't run cables, grab a Denon WR-202 wireless system!
- Number of Receivers: 1
- Receiver Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
- Range: Up to 100 ft.
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Data I/O Requires: DN-202WT transmitter
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 5.8"
- Depth: 4.6"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: DN-202WR