Nessie is hands down the smartest USB microphone you’ll ever meet. In fact, it’s the only mic that automatically applies fundamental recording processes—such as EQ, de-essing, compression, and level control—in real time to instantly enhance your audio. Nessie even adapts to whatever you’re recording—applying different levels of processing so that your audio remains in the hi-fi sweet spot. It’s like having an audio engineer built right into your computer microphone.
HOW DOES NESSIE DO IT?
Just as the latest point-and-shoot cameras automatically reduce redeye and adjust focus for improved photos, Nessie instantly adds professional studio processing as you record.
- Adaptive processing, including EQ, de-esser and level control, automatically smoothes and refines your audio in real time
- Studio-grade pop filter and shockmount reduces harsh “p” sounds and eliminates disruptive rumbling and vibrations
- Adaptive onboard studio processing enhance all recordings
- Custom-tuned cardioid condenser capsule
- Built-in pop-filter & internal shockmount
- Three unique recording modes handle any recording application
- Serpentine adjustable head
- Zero-latency headphone output
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 (or newer)
- USB 1.1/2.0 (or newer)
- 64MB RAM (or better)
- Mac OSX (10.4.11 or higher)
- USB 1.1/2.0
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)