UAD-1e Card Power PLUS Flexible Plug-in Selection!
The UAD-1e Express PAK from Universal Audio gives you top-quality UAD-1 DSP card processing, five of their most-wanted plug-ins, PLUS your choice of additional plug-ins! The UAD-1e Express Pak combines Universal Audio's revolutionary DSP acceleration hardware, compatible with the high-speed PCI Express (PCIe) bus (used in the latest generation of Mac & PC motherboards) with a customizable selection of UA's no-compromise plug-ins. Use the included $100 plug-in voucher to select from UA's entire library of world-class plug-ins and customize the UAD-1e Express PAK.
Universal Audio UAD-1e Express PAK at a Glance:
- High-speed PCI Express card with processor takes a load off your computer!
- Includes five of UA's hottest plug-ins
- Choose additional plug-ins with $100 UA voucher at the my.uaudio.com online store!
- More DSP power than other hardware systems
Takes a load off your computer!
"More power!" is a demand we often hear from computer recording customers. Even with the latest, fastest, most powerful CPUs, effects and virtual instruments can seriously compromise computer performance. The UAD-1e takes a load off your CPU by employing its own DSP processor. Assigning effects to the UAD-1e allows your computer to handle tracks without the burden of additional processing!
Includes five of UA's hottest plug-ins
The UAD-1e Express Pak comes already equipped with staples like the 1176SE - a low DSP version of the classic 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, the Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, RealVerb Pro room modeler, CS-1 Channel Strip and Nigel guitar effects processor.
Included UAD-1e Express Pak Software Plug-Ins:
- 1176SE: The 1176SE is derived from the 1176LN. Its algorithm has been revised in order to provide sonic characteristics similar to the 1176LN but with significantly less DSP usage. It is provided to allow "1176LN-like sound" when DSP resources are limited.
- Pultec EQP-1A: The Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer plug-in is a faithful electronic reproduction of the classic hardware equalizer. The Pultec EQ has long been a choice of recording and mastering engineers for its ability to bring out individual frequency ranges without significantly altering other frequencies. In addition, the Pultec is one of those magical pieces of gear that makes audio sound better - just by passing through it. The sophisticated modeling technology used in the Pultec EQP-1A plug-in captures both of these key characteristics.
- RealVerb Pro: What if you could put your sound right in the perfectly designed room? Based on UA's own unique set of algorithms, the world-class RealVerb Pro plug-in lets you design the room just as you hear it. Get beyond the barriers of simply big and small, dark or bright. RealVerb Pro gives you UA's trademark, distortion-free, smoothing diffusion control and ultra-long reverb tail. Driven by the processing power of the UAD-1, RealVerb Pro can run eight instances simultaneously, with ease. RealVerb Pro is the most flexible and natural sounding reverb plug-in in the industry.
- CS-1: The CS-1 Channel Strip provides all the tools you need for recording and mixing in one simple plug-in (using only one insert!) With a unique smoothing algorithm for all controls and DSP conserving bypass switches built-in, The CS-1 packs a whopping punch into a small package. Included in the CS-1 are the EX-1 EQ/Compressor, the DM-1 Delay Modulator, and the unique RS-1 Reflection Engine. Of course, if you don't need all that power, you can use each module within the CS-1 separately. Use as much or as little as desired for your particular needs.
- Nigel: Amp, Cab, & FX for Guitar and Beyond (+8 plug-in modules, included). Nigel offers the latest generation of guitar processing technology integrated into a complete multi-effects plug-in solution. Utilizing Universal Audio's exclusive component modeling technology and intuitive design, Nigel delivers a complete pallet of guitar tones along with most every effect a guitar player might need, all with minimal latency and no load on your host computer's CPU.
Choose additional plug-ins with $100 UA voucher!
The UAD-1e Express Pak goes beyond these five plug-ins by providing a $100 voucher so you can select your own favorites and purchase them from my.uaudio.com. After previewing the current lineup of additional plug-ins via 14-day demos for each plug-in, conveniently choose from any of UA's additional plug-ins by cashing in the voucher.
More DSP power than other hardware systems
At heart of the Universal Audio UAD-1e Express Pak is the same single unpartitioned, floating-point super-computing processor which allows for larger and more sophisticated processing algorithms, offering a new level of power and complexity not found with host-based plug-ins. By greatly reducing the burden on your computer's CPU, your host application can now deliver more tracks, automation and native effects. The UAD-1e Express Pak supports 44.1 to 192khz sessions and is the easiest way to upgrade your mixes and get that professional polished sound using your existing DAW software/hardware without needing a computer upgrade. UAD-1e is compatible with the high-speed PCI Express (PCIe) bus used in the latest generation of Apple desktop Mac's & PC motherboards.
Universal Audio UAD-1e Express Pak Features:
- Single unpartitioned super-computer DSP Chip
- More DSP headroom per plug-in than other multi-chip DSP cards
- Supported sampling Rates from 32 kHz - 192 kHz
- Best Sounding Plug-In Collection
- Easily expand your DSP power with extra cards (up to 4 UAD-1 or UAD-1e Cards per system)
- Automatic DSP load balancing by driver ( intelligent use of card DSP resources )
- Plug-In Licenses Valid for up to 4-cards in a system ( no need to re-purchase)
- Use any combination of cards (PCI or PCIe)
- Five plug-ins included
- Additional plug-ins available via $100 voucher