Apogee Symphony I/O 16X16
Legendary Sound Quality
Symphony I/O is the culmination of 25 years of Apogee’s award-winning design experience. Using the most advanced components available, Apogee engineers created an extremely efficient circuit and power design resulting in a significant improvement in audio clarity and transparency over any previous Apogee product.
Input and Output Flexibility
There is a Symphony I/O solution everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from five base configurations, 2×6, 8×8, 16×16, 8×8 with 8 mic preamps, or16×16 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
Symphony I/O Highlights:
- Best sounding Apogee interface ever
- Best price-per-channel value of any professional audio interface
- Complete compatibility with Audio Interface Modes (AIM):
- Symphony/Thunderbolt™ (connect to Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge or Symphony 64 PCIe card for up to 64 channels of I/O at sample rates up to 192kHz)
- Pro Tools HD (connect directly to any Pro Tools PCIe card)
- USB (connect to high-speed USB 2.0 port for up to 16 channels of I/O at sample rates up to 96kHz)
- StandAlone (Analog inputs routed directly to Digital outputs)
- Expand with 4 available I/O Modules and 8 channel mic preamp module
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous analog and digital I/O per unit
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Future-proof modular architecture
- Symphony I/O works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.