Digital Conversion from SSL!
With the Alpha-Link Series, Solid State Logic breaks from their normal routine of producing some of the best sounding analog gear around and leaps into the world of high-end digital conversion. The Solid State Logic Xlogic Alpha-Link Audio I/O product range is a new collection of highly flexible and fully featured multi-channel Audio Converters for studio, live and broadcast applications at an incredible price/performance ratio. There are three Alpha-Link models featuring high quality 24-channel SSL enhanced AD/DA converter circuitry and offering a choice of digital audio format options.XLogic Alpha-Link MADI AX At-a-Glance:
- Use it Standalone or with the Mixpander Card
The XLogic Alpha-Link series of Audio Converters are stylishly designed, 2U-high rack-mountable units with deceptively simple front panel controls. Each offers a comprehensive input/output routing matrix used to set up global connections between the various I/O connections that makes all combinations possible. There is also a handy front panel headphone connection and a metering section for the analogue inputs and outputs with an AD/DA selection button, mode indicator LEDs and 24 tri-color level LEDs.
Use it Standalone or with the Mixpander Card
All Alpha-Link units can be used as standalone format converters, but used in combination with a Mixpander PCI card they provide a powerful, highly flexible I/O solution for native PC-based audio workstations. Featuring up to 64 channels of digital MADI I/O at 48kHz (or 32 channels at 96kHz), 24 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz (12 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz), 24 balanced analogue I/O, TDM Expansion Bus and much more, the Alpha link MADI SX delivers a dependable, versatile, high quality MADI to ADAT Lightpipe based conversion solution.
- 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz.
- 24 balanced analogue I/O with SSL enhanced AD DA at up to 96kHz on D-Sub connectors (for use with D-Sub to XLR looms).
- 64 channel Expansion Bus port.
- Word/SuperClock input and output.
- Video Sync input functionality for the Word Clock input: the Video Sync. signal can be converted to Word Clock internally and transmitted via the Word Clock output.
- MIDI input and output.
- Connects to Mixpander via Expansion Bus port.
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration.
- Channels: 64
- A to D: Yes
- D to A: Yes
- Sample Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Inputs: 3 x DB25
- Analog Outputs: 3 x DB25
- Digital Inputs: 1 x MADI, 3 x ADAT optical
- Digital Outputs: 1 x MADI, 3 x ADAT optical
- Clock Inputs: 1 x Word Clock
- Clock Outputs: 1 x Word Clock
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Expansion Slots: One expansion port (for SSL Mixpander connection)
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 12.25"
- Width: 19"